As the year 2017 comes to an end, We takes a look at celebrities who brought their fashion A-game to notable events this year.
Normally celebrities are known to go over the top when it comes to fashion at events because they are expected to look their best.
There were a lot of beautiful events this year ranging from weddings to movie premieres to award shows. Some of these events even had themes for their dress code while others just picked fabrics or colours.
1. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu and his Agbada for #BAAD2017
Ebuka’s Agbada caused a lot of buzz on social media with lots of Nigerians trying to replicate the style.
2. Toke’s Belle inspired dress
The OAP attended the Elite Model look fashion show in a canary yellow princess inspired dress which looked like a replica of Disney’s princess, Belle’s iconic dress.
3. Arabian themed premiere The Wedding Party 2
4. Stephanie Linus at The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria 2017 (MBGN)
The dress says it all. This dress gives us life, from the perfect colour to the design. The ruffled collar and the fabric are what made the dress. Prince Charming would surely leave Cinderella for the lady in pink.
5. Tiwa Savage’s silver fringe dress by Gert-Johan Coetzee
Tiwa Savage gave us life in this fringe dress that took over two months to make. According to her, it was hand made from scratch. The bold dress was worn with nothing under due to the fact that the design was made to cover the right places.
6. Chika Ike for the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards 2017 (AMVCA)
Chika Ike blew hearts and minds away in this dress. She showed skin in the right places looking elegant and born ready for the carpet.
7. Toyin Abraham for the African Magic Viewers Choice Awards 2017 (AMVCA)
Toyin Abraham swept us away with her tube peach colour ball gown paired with a pink and gold belt at the waist. She looked like she was born with the dress.
8. Ebuka Obi-Uchendu’s outfit for The Future Awards Africa Nigeria (TFAA)
The best thing about Ebuka’s outfit was his green velvet coat. Ebuka is known for his elaborate fashion skills but he really blew us away in his velvet coat. In this green, Ebuka would surely melt the heart of ‘The Wicked Witch of The West”.